Frequently Asked Questions
- To enter the airport, what exit do I take off of
From North take exit
69B. From the South take exit 69. Click Here for
- How early should I arrive before my
your airline to find out how early you should arrive at
- How do I get to park & ride from
Once you enter the main roadway, stay in right hand lane.
- Where is the cell phone lot located and how do I get
The cell phone lot is located at the corner
of Belvedere and Florida Mango. Click here
for a map.
- What are the parking rates?
Click here for parking
- What is the most inexpensive lot?
& ride lot is the most inexpensive. Click here
for current rates.
- What is the difference between the long term lot and
the park & ride lot?
Long term is walking
distance to terminal while park & ride requires a
shuttle service to get to the terminal. Click here
rates and information.
- Do I need reservations for
- How often do the park & ride shuttles
Approximately every 20 minutes 24 hours per day.
- Is park & ride a secure
The park & ride lot is a secure parking area.
- How far is the park & ride
lot from the terminal?
park & ride lot is located on airport premises, approximately
1 1/2 miles from terminal.
- How long can I stay in
Up to 30 days without notification.
- What method of payments can I use?
check card, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card and SunPass.
- Are there luggage carts
- Is handicap parking free?
- Where can I get a wheelchair?
your airline to arrange for a wheelchair.